An 18th century (circa 1750) George II pine doorway. The barrel frieze carved with shell centre and scrolled leaves and foliage, surmounted by egg and dart dentil cornice. Panelled pilaster jambs with small leaf moulding, drapped eagles to the shaped trusses and carved guilloche and paterae leading to talon. The sides carved with scrolls and leaves. Currently without plinth blocks, but these could be add to gain extra height. Opening height 1970mm x Opening width 1010mm. Overall jambs 1680mm.